Like Me . :)

2013年5月14日星期二

Am back to here ♥

Hello peeps !

I am suppose to doing my revision as tomorrow is having the mid-year exam . 
But ,
I gave up on tomorrow's exam papers which are science 1 and 2 because of dont know what it talks about at all . 
I have no idea what I had learned in this half year . 
Failure :(
And I'm now really regret for not trying to understand when teacher was teaching . 
But another side , I am so happy ! 
The sejarah papers were already over ! 
It's like finally , you know ? :P
(Although were almost blank ) 
But anyway , I had tried my best to do it with giving in 10000000000 effort . 
** serious face ** 

Between , I don't blog for a quite long time due to lack of time
especially I'm now a form 4 student . 
It's so much different between last time and now ,
everything is obviously different . 
Now the teachers are all rushing the courses
and the students are so busying with the works given :( 
Malaysia students seriously need to learn ' how to relieve stress ' . 
These are reasons why I'm not usually able to update my little bloggie ,
but I used to write all my feelings in my phone's note which I named it as IBABY . 
Sounds cute right ?
*winks*
But I found that its not safe for me to write all my secrets there
as there is no any password to protect what I had wrote so
THIS IS WHY I CAME BACK TO LITTLE BLOGIE :) 
And the main point is ,
 no any secret will be updated on here ,
 so no worries ! Kekeke :D

Okay , Its now 12.06 am and i need to sleep now ! 
Will come back to update my life story soon and I hope I could have the time to do so . 
I am trying to be a lifestyle blogger :) 
Good night ! ❤


 

没有评论:

发表评论